Northern Railway,Delhi Division
18 to 25 years as on 01/07/2013.
Selection Procedure :-
- The selection procedure for short-listing of eligible candidate would involve
- Trial of sports performance.
- Interview-assessment of sports achievements, educational qualifications and other criteria for selection.
- The original education, date of birth proof and sports certificates may be shown at the time of trial/interview otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to attend the trial procedure.
- Candidates declared unfit during the trial by the Trial Committee shall not be considered for the next stage by the Recruitment Commttee.
How to Apply :-
- The candidate fulfilling the condition regarding eligibility of age, educational qualification and other eligibility criteria should apply for the post notified as per application formats given at Annexure –A (attached herewith) on a good quality plain paper of A-4 size alongwith two latest passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted officer. The application should be filled in by the candidate in their own hand writing and sent through ordinary post only on the following address.
SPORTS CELL, WELFARE BRANCH
DIVISIONAL RAILWAY MANAGER’S OFFICE
STATE ENTRY ROAD
NEW DELHI 110 055.