Free General On line Test
1) How many times in a day, are the hands of a clock in straight line but opposite in direction?
2) Find odd number.41, 43, 47, 53, 61, 71, 73, 81?
3) From a group of 7 men and 6 women, five persons are to be selected to form a committee so that at least 3 men are there on the committee. In how many ways can it be done?
4) Present ages of Sameer and Anand are in the ratio of 5 : 4 respectively. Three years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11 : 9 respectively. What is Anand's present age in years?
5) The product of two numbers is 9375 and the quotient, when the larger one is divided by the smaller, is 15. The sum of the numbers is:
6) The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is:
7) 66 cubic centimeters of silver is drawn into a wire 1 mm in diameter. The length of the wire in metres will be:
8) The true discount on a bill due 9 months hence at 16% per annum is Rs. 189. The amount of the bill is:
9) Find the Wrong number274 301 426 769 1498 2824 5026
10) The profit earned after selling an article for Rs 625 is the same as the loss incurred after seIling the article for Rs 435. What is the cost price ofthe article?
Show result click here.